Friday, January 13, 2012

Yum, Yum, Give Me Some!

Dearest Andrew,
You had your first "real" food (as in baby food) right before Christmas, but today (or yesterday rather) you started a schedule. I am a bit late on this, I know, but you like formula and it's so easy! We are trying to get towards a schedule anyway. So we started off with rice cereal mixed with formula and you really seemed to like that. It was too thick at first, but Mommy got it to the right consistency and you ate it up. Like I said, you have only done this once or twice before, so it was still a bit new, but you did pretty good. I was so proud of how well you ate and I enjoyed every second of it, even though it took a while. We ended with formula, which of course you ate with no problem. The next meal we tried apples. You ate those once before and didn't seem to mind them. You drink apple juice every day to keep you...ahem...regular, hehe, but for some reason you didn't think much of the apples today. Maybe you just didn't want them or you weren't in the mood, and maybe you decided apples weren't your thing. Who knows? Whatever the case, you only took a few bites and pushed it out every time. We will try again tomorrow. :)

Well, I guess that is all for now. Mommy has been blogging away the past couple of days because you and I are both sick...again! I hope I can keep this pace up after we get better, that would be awesome! Anyway, I love you little man!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

Vicky Hensley said...

Andrew looks soooo much like Katherine at this age in these pictures!

Jenn said...

Oh my LORD I miss His face!!