Sunday, January 29, 2012

Andrew & Olivia

Dearest Andrew,
The other night we went to visit one of Mommy's very best friends, Chrissy, and her two children Isaiah and Olivia. Isaiah is a lot older than you, but you and Olivia are only 3 1/2 months apart. I am sure once you are older, you will play with Isaiah as well, but I am thinking you and Olivia will be good pals. When we put you together now, Chrissy and I just grin at how cute you two are together. Right now you are 7 1/2 months and Olivia is 4 months. We took this picture of the two of you together (one of many actually)and laughed and laughed. Olivia seemed in awe of you and you of her. You didn't know quite what to do with that tiny little girl...so you decided to whack her in the face! Hehe, you will learn (she was fine by the way, you didn't "whack" very hard!). I am so glad you have Olivia to grow up with. Like I said, I think you will be good pals, hopefully friends for life!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: