Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Boy and His Gramsey

Dearest Andrew,
Well as promised, I will post a picture of you with each of your grandparents. Here is a wonderful picture I took of you and Gramsey. I love how much you can tell your Gramsey loves you in this picture (and she really does!). You can tell you love her too because you always light up when you two are together. This was taken at Christmas time. Gramsey was reading a book to you and I started snapping away. I love the candid photos I get when people aren't looking and just going about their daily lives. You were all cuddly in her arms in your PJs...chewing on the book as she tried to read to you. Haha, you never fail to entertain us! We are so blessed to have Gramsey. She makes the world a better place...and just wait until you try her cooking! Yum!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: