Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sitting Tall

Dearest Andrew,
Yesterday was the very first day that you sat in a high chair in a restaurant. I know this probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but to Mommy, it was such a big deal! It's just one more milestone you have achieved. You really seemed to enjoy yourself! Then tonight we took you to the grocery store and you rode in the front of the cart first time sans car seat. You were so sweet and couldn't quit smiling. Good thing we have that cart cover because you want to put everything in your mouth, including the shopping cart! Yuck! You probably could have transitioned awhile back, but I just don't move very fast when it comes to you. I love watching you discover and learn new things and hit each milestone, but I love you just the way you are. I have said it a million times, but I'll say it again. Don't grow up too fast!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: