Monday, January 16, 2012

Seven Months and Counting

Dearest Andrew,
I cannot believe my little baby is seven months old today! The funny thing is one day I will look back at this and think, "Look how little he was!" I took these pictures today so I would always know exactly how you looked the day you turned seven months. You started making this really cute face the other day where you wrinkle up your nose and kinda snort a little bit. Daddy and I LOVE it! It is the cutest little face. Well in my attempt to get that on camera, I got these instead. You are so funny! You have a million little faces you make. Well, I love you, in case I haven't told you in the last five minutes! Hehe! You are the best gift Mommy and Daddy have ever received. Before we know it, we will be celebrating your first real birthday. I am looking forward to that for sure, but I am enjoying every minute I have with you now. Please don't grow up too fast little one!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: