Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Andrew and the Two Teeth

Dearest Andrew,
Within the past month, or maybe a bit longer, you have gotten in not one, but two teeth. And I only thought you couldn't get any cuter! You know what your favorite game is now??? Never, ever, ever, ever, ever show Mommy your teeth. Getting a picture of your new chompers? Fugetaboutit! Hehe! Well, that is usually the case anyway. Mommy was super lucky and got a rare glimpse of your two cute lil' teeth and snapped away. It took several tries, but I finally got it. It is not the best picture you have ever taken, but there they are! I see them all the time when you laugh (and you sweet thing, you do that a lot), but when I pull the camera out or actually just try and look, out comes that tongue and hides them away. Oh well, what would life be without challenges, big and small? I love you lil' man. You make Mommy's life the best, even when we are playing hide and seek with your teeth!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: