Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Many (Cute) Faces of Aaron

Dearest Aaron,
I put you in your jumper for the first time today and you L-O-V-E-D it!  Woo-hoo!  I got Daddy's camera and started snapping away!  I went to post a few pictures on Facebook and realized there were WAY too many cute ones to just choose a few! :)  When I got to looking, I realized you have just as many funny/silly/cute expressions as your brother does!  My kids have personality!!! :)  I thought, "Well, here is entry one in "The Many (Cute) Faces of Aaron"!  I know, I know, I have SO neglected this poor little blog.  But let me tell ya, going from one kid to two is a big difference!  It's a change for sure, but the most wonderful change ever!  I am a mom of BOYS and I love it! :)  We are having a blast!!! :)  I will talk more about that later. For now, here are the many (cute) faces of Aaron!  I am sure there will be more to come! :)


No comments: