Monday, December 29, 2014

Merry Christmas From Andrew and Aaron!

Dearest Andrew and Aaron,
Merry Christmas to my two favorite guys (Shhhh, don't tell Daddy I said that! Hehe :) ).  We had such a wonderful Christmas as always.  We spent time with each side of the family and you two got so many presents!  Aaron, you don't get Christmas yet, but when you do, you will be as crazy about it as Andrew! :) And Andrew, you truly were crazy about Christmas this year!  It was so awesome to watch you get excited when opening your gifts.  You got so many new train tracks!  I can't even.  Haha.  Our house is slowing being taken over by Thomas and Chuggington! :P  We love it though!  Andrew, you are also finally starting to understand the true meaning of Christmas this year.  I know it will take a few more years to really sink in, but you are getting there.  You understand that we celebrate because Jesus was born.  I can't wait until you learn even more!
Well, I love you two so much!  Hopefully 2015 will be the year Mommy gets back in gear with this blog!  Poor Aaron needs some screen time! :)  There's just a little less time now with my two little turkeys than when there was just one. Hehe. :)  But it is SO worth it!  I love my little turkeys soooo very much!

No comments: