Thursday, August 21, 2014

Dearest Andrew & Aaron

Dearest Andrew and Aaron,
Okay, so there are two of you now.  Mommy was having trouble keeping up with just one blog and since you have doubled ( :) ) I cannot imagine keeping up with TWO blogs!  So I introduce "Dearest Andrew & Aaron"!  :)  Now this blog will be about the two coolest little boys on the planet!  There is so much I have missed blogging about these past few months, but instead of fretting about that, I plan to just move on and have a fresh start! :)  My hope is that I will keep up with your blog so you can read about all of the cool/fun/exciting/crazy things you did growing up (and what it was like to have ME as your mom, haha) and so that others can read about how cool you guys are now!  Plus it's fun to write about my boys!  I just forget.  Easily.  They say that happens after you have children, so really it's your fault.  Hahaha, Mommy is just kidding.  I was like that loooong before I had my sweet kiddos!  So, here's to a fresh start!  I am sure there will be many wonderful adventures, milestones, and so much more to blog about.  And now I should leave because you, Aaron, have decided it is time to eat and you are not into the whole waiting game! :)  Hehe!  I love you both SO much!!! <3


No comments: