Sunday, December 21, 2014

Andrew and the Christmas Play

Dearest Andrew,
Oh. My. Cuteness!!! You, my sweet boy, were in your first play this weekend. It was short and sweet (and oh so cute!), but it was so perfect.  You played Joseph and wore a costume made from a pillow case.  I can't even.  It was such a mommy moment for me.  You wore a costume from a pillow case I actually made.  It was super easy, required no sewing, and your Aunt Amy told me how, but I still made it and you looked adorable! And I LOVED that you were learning about the true meaning of Christmas!  Sis. Smith did an amazing job with you guys!  I was so very proud and recorded as much as I could.  My camera was giving me problems.  Ugh!  Meanwhile Daddy was snapping away with his camera getting plenty of cute pictures.  And when you guys took a bow at the end, I just about died! <3 <3 <3 Cutest thing ever!!!  There you go topping yourself again for "cutest thing ever!"  Haha! :)  This is a memory I will keep with me forever!!! <3
I love you my sweet little Joseph! :)







No comments: