Thursday, February 19, 2015

Aaron the Official Crawler!

Dearest Aaron,
Yay, yay, yaaaaaaay!!! You did it my little guy!  You did what you have been trying to do for a little while now.  I was sitting on the couch, watching you and Andrew, and BOOM! You were crawling towards me.  It was probably the one time I didn't have my camera ready! Lol! :P I filmed your second time though. :) And the third when Daddy got home of course.  He was so excited!!! Both videos included lots and lots of coaxing (you wouldn't crawl for just any ol' reason! :) ) and therefore were a bit lengthy.  Then after all the cheering, clapping, and pure excitement wore down, you simply took off crawling by yourself, no one really watching, well no one except Mommy.  And this time I was ready. It's just a short, sweet clip of you doing your thing! :)  I was so glad to get it on film!  That is the reason there is no clapping and cheering, not because no one cared (because OH how we did!), but because you had already crawled a few times.  So, here it is!  My sweet little boy crawling!  You did such a great job!!! <3 I love you my sweet boy!
 



No comments: