Friday, February 6, 2015

Aaron Is Sitting Tall!

Dearest Aaron,
Today you sat up! :) I looked over and there you were!  Sitting up all proud of yourself! :D It was so cute and I was SO proud of you! You have been trying for awhile and I was so happy to see you accomplish your goal! :) You are also trying so hard to crawl, but you are not quite there yet.  I know it's coming any day though! When Daddy got home, I made sure to show him how you could sit up all by yourself.  He was of course super proud as well!  You are growing up too fast my little guy! It's hard on Mommy since you are the last one.  I would be fine and dandy if this baby stage would slow down.  I love cuddling you, watching how you get excited over a new toy, rocking you to sleep, etc.  These are things that will not last forever.  I sure love you my little pal!  All the way up to the moon and back! <3

No comments: