Saturday, February 15, 2014

Andrew the (Reluctant) Fireman

Dearest Andrew,
Sometimes I think it truly isn't possible for you to get any cuter..and then you go and do it! :)  You just light up my life mister!  We went to Firehouse Subs tonight and you got to eat for free!  AND they had grilled cheese.  That's a little slice of Andrew heaven right there.  You were not thrilled about this hat for some reason, but we convinced you to put it on for a photo, because come on, it's SO CUTE!  You did (reluctantly), but you wouldn't smile.  So I did what any mom desperate to get a cute pic of her kid would do, I started acting like a goofball.  In public.  You gotta do what you gotta do.  And then...perfection!  I LOVE this photo of you.  You just look happy and so precious.  Thanks for indulging your ol' mom tonight.  I sure love you!  Even when you don't want to wear plastic fireman hats. :)



No comments: