Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Andrew the Big Brother

Dearest Andrew,
I cannot believe I haven't posted about this on your blog.  I waited a long time to tell everyone that I was going to have another baby.  A few close friends and family knew, but I was dying to tell everyone else.  I went to the doctor for my 12 week appointment and decided if everything was okay, I would tell the world.  It was and I was thrilled and then Chrissy told me if I waited one more week, she would take a picture of you announcing you were going to be a big brother.  How could I pass that up?  So, I waited.  It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and it was SO worth the wait!  I LOVE how these pictures turned out and I am thrilled you are going to have a little brother or sister to pal around with.  You will be an amazing big brother!  You are already such a huge blessing to Mommy and Daddy and you are very thoughtful and kind.  I know your little brother or sister will be so very blessed to call you their big brother!  I love you pal!



No comments: