Friday, February 14, 2014

Andrew and the Valentine's Day Celebration

Daddy was making helicopter sounds.  Hehe. 
Dearest Andrew,
What fun we had tonight!  We celebrated Valentine's Day doing things you wanted to do. We started by opening some cards and a few small gifts and then we went to Toys R' Us to spend some money that Grandma and Grandpa gave you.  We walked all over that store trying to get you interested in something.  You are such a funny little guy, you never want anything.  I told Daddy we needed to find you something besides "T-R-A-I-N-S".  I had to spell it because you were listening. :) When we got to the train section, you were done.  They have two train tables out and that's all you wanted to do.  You have a train track in your room and in the living room that you play with all day long, but that's all you wanted to do at the store as well.  I guess you know what you like.  Hehe. :)  You were playing with Old Puffer Pete (from Chuggington) and I asked you if you wanted to buy one.  You said, "No thank you."  Hahaha!  I think all you cared about was playing with those trains as long as you could.  So Daddy and I got Old Puffer Pete and Harold the Helicopter and pulled you away from the trains.  Once we walked away, you were good and excited about your purchases.  You paid the lady and happily took your purchase to the car. :)
We went to Steak and Shake next where you told the waiter as soon as you saw him that you wanted a grilled cheese.  Hehe.  You got to play with your new toys while waiting and then we had a yummy meal.  It was a great family night indeed and you had a blast!  Mommy and Daddy will have Valentine's Day by themselves next week and you will get to spend the evening with Mimi AND Pop!  How fun!
Well, I sure love you!  Seriously, you have no idea!  I am so thankful to God for giving me the two very best Valentines!  You and Daddy make me so very happy!  Happy Valentine's Day my buddy! :)

PS - No Chuck E. Cheese, but you didn't know it was a possibility, so you didn't care at all. :)  I think the toy store was just as good.





No comments: