Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh What a Difference a Year Makes!


Dearest Andrew,
I was looking at pictures and videos of you the other day from when you were first born and my heart melted.  Then I looked at some more recent photos of you and my heart melted all over again.  I cannot believe how fast you have grown!  I was watching a video where you were on your tummy and I was SO excited that you were able to lift up your head just a little bit.  Nowadays I watch you walk back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, while you babble and carry around toys.  It's precious as can be, but I have to ask...how did we get from there to here so stinkin' fast???  Regardless, I love our time now, just as much as I did back then, maybe even more.  I think I love you more every day, and at the end of each day, I think there is no way I could possibly love you more.  Then I go and pick you up out of your crib the next morning (best part of my day!) and there it is, a little more love for you!  You are going to make Mommy's heart burst!  Hehe!  We sure have been busy lately (thus the lack of blogging), but we are having a wonderful summer.  Playing with you is just so much fun!  I love you my summer buddy! 

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May your heart burst! Aunt m