Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Dearest Andrew,
Well today was a special day for someone…oh yeah, me!  Today I turned 34!  Woo-hoo!  We sure had a great day too.  I got to spend the day with you and Mimi (two of my very favorite people) and the evening with you, Mimi, Daddy, and Pop.  Pop made an AMAZING dinner (I can’t wait until you are old enough to eat all of his wonderful cooking) and Mommy’s favorite dessert, cherry cobbler.  Not just any cherry cobbler, his mother’s recipe.  Yum-o!  
Mimi helped you make the centerpiece.  She guided your hand and helped you write “Happy Birthday” on one sign, “Mama” on one, and “I Love You” on the last.  She framed them and put them together.  Hands down the BEST decorations Mommy has ever seen.  Your birthday decorations can’t even top that!  I loved it!  Your Mimi sure is clever.

I didn’t get a picture of us together (I forgot, gasp!),  I didn’t even take any of you that day (double gasp!), but I did find this cute little Snoopy picture.  Since we are such big Peanuts fans around here, I thought it would be appropriate. 
Well, that is all.  I just wanted to share with you the sign you and your Mimi worked so hard on and tell you what a wonderful birthday I had.  You were a huge part of that!  I love you more than you could ever, ever know!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: