Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Year Gone By

Dearest Andrew,
Mommy has been a bad blogger lately!  I haven’t blogged much at all, but you and I have been busy little bees.  First of all, someone is about to turn ONE!!!  Sigh, I’m not sure if Mommy is ready for this!  I still cannot believe how fast this past year has gone!  It doesn’t seem like a year ago I was getting ready to go into the hospital to have you.  It doesn’t seem like it’s only been a year since I first saw the face of the most precious baby I had ever seen.  It certainly doesn’t seem like a year since I first met you and held you.  You seem like you have always been a part of my life.  I cannot begin to express all of the joy you have brought to my life.  You have made me a better person and brought out love I didn’t even know I was capable of.  I will recap the past month for you on your birthday (even though that will be a very busy day!), but I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know I love you and I am so very proud of you and who you are growing up to be.  Mommy loves you more than you will ever, ever know!  I thank God he gave me YOU as my son and I thank you for being the most wonderful YOU ever!  I love you bug!
Love,
Mommy

No comments: