Sunday, June 17, 2012

Andrew & Daddy's Second Father's Day Together

Dearest Andrew,
I just wanted to take a minute to share the gift you got Daddy for Father's Day.  Daddy said, "No gifts.", but we didn't listen too well.  Hehe.  We had such a great day celebrating with Daddy.  We brought BBQ in and celebrated with Daddy's side of the family.  You sure have a wonderful Daddy who loves you very much!  I am so thankful that you have such a Godly, loving, kind, and good man to look up to.  There is a song that Mommy loves that says, "I want to be just like You, 'cause he wants to be like me."  It's talking about how a Dad wants to be like our Heavenly Father because his son wants to be like him.  I know your Daddy tries his hardest to live a life that reflects the love of God, and my prayer is that you grow up to be just like him.  I love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: