Thursday, March 1, 2012

Andrew and the Walker

Dearest Andrew,
Well here we are with another new toy. You sure have a lot of them! Daddy really wanted to get you a walker. Mimi wanted you to have a walker. Mommy on the other hand, wasn’t so sure. I have read on several different websites and was even told in a parenting class I took before you were born that you shouldn’t have one. Then your Aunt Renee gave you one that your cousin Zane used. Very cool, it looks like a race car. I figured if your Uncle Stephen and Aunt Renee thought they were okay, then they had to be. They are pretty good parents. So, we left your cool race car at Mimi’s for you to play with while you are there and got you this one for home. I am glad I decided to get one because you LOVE it! You walk around and like Mimi said, I am not even sure you realize you are walking. It’s too cute! We don’t use it all the time, but if Mommy is making lunch or dinner or just cleaning around the kitchen, you walk around with Mommy. We just have the best time!

Soon enough you will be walking around without a walker and that makes Mommy happy and sad all at the same time. You are just growing up so fast! I think I have said that one…or two…or a hundred times already. Some day you will actually be old enough to read this, and I imagine that day will be here sooner than I think. I look forward to the adventures we will have then just as much as I look forward to the ones we will have tomorrow! I love you!!!

Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That smiles just melts my heart!! Love that little booger.