Thursday, March 29, 2012

Andrew's New Car Seat

Dearest Andrew,
Well we went to the doctor on Tuesday for your 9 month checkup and you did such a good job. Thankfully there were no shots this time. You did everything you were supposed to and smiled at everyone. You gained four pounds since you were last weighed at 6 months and grew 2 ½”. You are now 21 lbs. 12 oz. and 31” long. You are a big boy! You are 65% on your weight and “off the chart” for your height. On that note we decided it was time to move you out of your infant car seat and into a bigger toddler seat. The one we got you is really for all stages, but it is much bigger. You were only one inch away from growing out of your car seat. When we tried out the one we bought you, you just seemed to have so much more room! And you looked SO grownup!!! I put the picture on Facebook and your Mimi almost didn’t recognize you! You look adorable in your new seat and like I said, much more comfortable. Once again, I can't believe how fast the time has passed! You are just growing up too fast mister! I felt a little sadness when I put up your first car seat, but it is really neat to open the car door and see your cool new car seat! I hope you like it, we sure do! I love you so much my big boy! :)

Love,
Mommy

No comments: