Friday, October 28, 2011

I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You For Always...

Dearest Andrew,
I am in love with this book! I am so glad that I have you, my dear son, to share this with as you get older. I love how it shows the deep bond between a mother and a son. The first time I heard it was at a graduation or some-sort for your cousin Emily when she was very little. It made me cry then, but now that I have you, it really makes me cry. I will read this to you many times! Of course the lines from the book that are so famous, are very true my sweet boy.

"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."

I love you very much! I can't wait for all the adventures we will have as you get older. I love cuddling you now, but someday we will get to run around and play! I don't want you to grow up too fast, that's for sure, but I am looking forward to all that we will share together! You are one of the very best things God has ever given me, and I hope you always know what a treasure you are!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: