Friday, May 8, 2015

Aaron, You Are Loved

Dearest Aaron,
Okay, I know I have said this before but I have to say it again, I am so very sorry.  When I started this blog, I blogged a lot more.  I had a monthly update full of every single thing Andrew did.  I feel such guilt that I blog very seldom now.  But please know you are just as loved, it's just life is so seriously busy.  Instead of blogging, we are playing and having fun! :) I upload lots of photos to Facebook through Instagram because it's super easy.  I tell your tales on there, but I just don't get to sit down to the computer all that much.  After you and Andrew go to bed, I am folding laundry, picking up toys, cleaning the kitchen, etc.  Life is busier now that there are two of you and I am constantly astounded the amount of laundry two little people can produce! :D Hehe.  One thing Andrew and I love to do is sit in the floor and play with you.  Andrew has as much fun playing with baby toys with you as he does playing with his trains.  Your brother loves you with all of his heart.  And then when Daddy comes home, you get all excited because you know he is going to carry you all over the house.  Daddy says you get excited because your "mule" is home.  Hehe.  That Daddy is sure a funny guy.  I love to snuggle you (when you let me), and make funny faces just to hear you laugh.  Our days are full, but they are full of such joy.  So the blogging is a lot less frequent, the baby book isn't as detailed, but we are busy making memories, and we are busy LOVING!  I hope you know how much you are loved.  Always.  You brought a completeness to this family I was longing for.  Sure Mommy, could have another five of you, but I have a feeling we will be a family of four.  And we are going to be the best family of four there ever will be! So, I am going to go so I can get some sleep and be ready for whatever adventures tomorrow has for us!  I love you my little buddy!


No comments: