Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Dearest Andrew,
Today you are three.  THREE!  Wow!  I am so happy to be celebrating with you.  We have already had your party of course, but I still wanted today to be special.  We sure had a good time! :)  I let you chose what we did.  I figured after we went out for breakfast (where I let you get the most unhealthy breakfast in the world since it was your birthday), the aquarium and the library, you would want to go out to lunch or playground or something, but no, you wanted to come home and play with your new toys. :)  I totally understand that!  You got so many great ones.  You sure are a blessed little boy!  <3  I had such a great time with my buddy today and I finally accepted you are three.  Sigh... :)  I love you so much, I just can't even say! :)



No comments: