Saturday, June 14, 2014

Andrew Celebrates Birthday Number Three!

Dearest Andrew,
This birthday was by the very best yet!  You had such a great time and you were involved in most of the decisions.  You were SO excited about your party and we talked about it for weeks before.  Last year I chose trains as the theme because you just didn't realize exactly what a birthday party was.  This year you were very much aware and chose Thomas as your theme.  Of course. :)  I was going back and forth trying to decide what we would have for lunch and I finally realized I should just ask the birthday boy.  You were quick to suggest pizza, so that's what we had.  It was delicious too!  I decided to get you an ice cream cake since you love both cake and ice cream and let you choose the flavors.  It was so fun to watch you get so excited and for you to help plan.  We celebrated with the same crowd as usual, but this year your Uncle Stephen, Aunt Renee, Zane, Sky, and Charis were able to join us.  You were thrilled!  And when it came time to open your presents, you were nearly beside yourself! :) You gave the best reaction to each present too!  It was wonderful! I hope you realize how extremely loved you are!  I am so thankful for such wonderful family and friends!  We are all so blessed.  Happy Birthday my sweet boy! <3






























No comments: