Saturday, May 25, 2013

Andrew and the Swing

Dearest Andrew,
You.  Love.  To.  Swing.  That is really an understatement.  If we could swing every single day, you would be happy.  You ask to swing all the time and with all this rain we have been having lately, it's so hard to tell you no, but I have to.  When we put you in the swing, you are so content.  I have a feeling you could stay there forever.  The only way we can get you out of the swing is to ask you if you want to slide.  You love to slide as well, but I'm pretty sure nothing beats the swing.
Sure I miss the times when you were little.  The times when you were so easy to keep up with.  The times when I could cuddle you anytime I wanted.  But now we get to have adventures and everything is exciting to you.  I love seeing the joy you have when you discover something new or learn something new.  You are such a fun little fella!  Thanks for bringing such joy to my life.


No comments: