Thursday, August 2, 2012

Andrew's First Haircut

Dearest Andrew,
Today was a big day, today was your very first haircut.  Mommy was very nervous, but you did a wonderful job!  You didn’t get upset a bit and you were very well behaved.  I couldn't be more proud of you if I tried.  You have your moments, yes, but for the most part you are such a good-natured kid!  The girl that cut your hair was so sweet to you, and the end result was one sharp looking kiddo.  I was sad to see you lose your curls you get at the bottom of your hair, but it needed to be done.  She cut off more hair than I wanted, but at least it will grow back.  Plus, I’m really starting to dig your new ‘do.  One more way you are growing up on me.  You’ll be graduating college before I know it!  Sigh…  I love you little one!
Love,
Mommy
PS - More pics down below. :)



No comments: