Thursday, February 23, 2012

Still Standing...and Standing...and Standing...

Dearest Andrew,
Well mister, ever since you learned to stand, you just won't stop! I put you in your pack n' play, you stand. I put you on the floor, you go to the couch or coffee table, and stand. I put you in your crib and, you guessed it, you stand. Even if you are dead-dog tired, you stand! Hehe! They say once you learn to walk, you will become obsessed with it! Well, you are obsessed with standing anyway! Mommy is getting a little less done these days so she can sit near you in case you fall. You fell once today and although you looked a bit stunned, you shook it off like a big boy! TOO BIG in Mommy's opinion! You are just growing up too fast! Sigh...

Oh well, we are still having a blast! Mommy and little Andrew...quite a "stand up" fella! Hehe!



Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I adore this picture. Can you send it to me? I want to frame it!!!