Sunday, May 13, 2012

Andrew & Mommy's First Mother's Day Together

Dearest Andrew,
Well, Happy 1st Mother's Day to me!  That may sound silly, but I am thrilled to saying that because I have YOU!  You have made my life so much better, so much sweeter!  Every single day has been a joy since you have arrived.  You make me happy when I am sad and your cute little face makes me smile like nothing else.  Thank you for all that you have done for me.  I cannot begin to imagine my life without you for you have made our family complete.  Being your mommy is the best job in the entire world!  I look back over the past almost 11 months and I see all that I have learned, all that you have taught me.  You have taught me patience (that's a big one for Mommy!), kindness, how to have even more fun than I was having, that the simple things in life are the best, and most importantly how to love like I never have before.  You are my prince and I love you to pieces!  Thank you for giving me such a joyous reason to celebrate this special day...just by being sweet little you!  I love you bug!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: