Saturday, November 5, 2011

Your Daddy

Dearest Andrew,
Let me tell you a little bit about your daddy. He is a wonderful man. He is the love of my life (along with you!) and my best friend. He makes me laugh constantly. Most people who have met him have no idea what a real ham he is, and I'm okay with the fact that few people know him like I do, it makes me feel kinda special! Your daddy is a good man and I am blessed to have him. He is a godly man. He is a man of great faith. He is a faithful and kind man. He is all of these things, and a wonderful dad to you as well. He works so hard to provide for us, and he is giving with his time. Your daddy loves you so much Andrew. The day you were born, something new in him was born too. He was meant to be a daddy and he is good at it. I hope you grow up to be just like him. That would be a wonderful, wonderful thing!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: